It is our mission to provide our patients with exceptional care, which will allow them to reach their goals and expand their horizons.
How to Refer a Patient
Physicians, PA’s or Nurses practitioners can prescribe to us directly; they do not need to be a specialist. Sometimes a Physician will refer a patient for an Orthotic or Prosthetic evaluation or consultation. After an evaluation or consult, our practitioners can report back their findings to the referring physician with possible treatment options. There is never any fee or patient financial commitment for evaluations or consultations. However most devices require a prescription signed by a Physician, PA or NP for fabrication and delivery.
If you have any questions about the details of what should be written on an orthotic or prosthetic prescription, please feel free to call our office at 518-523-2419.
To refer a patient or make an appointment at either of our two locations simply contact our staff at the numbers listed below and our staff will be happy to help:
Faxed referrals should contain the Patient’s name and demographic information, either a prescription, notes or referral and contact information of for the patient or patient’s guardian for scheduling purposes.
To Schedule an In-service for your staff:
If you would like to learn more about the services we provide, simply call our office (518-523-2419) and we would be happy to schedule an in-service for you and your staff.
Devices we fit
Our practitioners can fit and fabricate a wide array of Orthotic and Prosthetic devices. Here are some examples of our most commonly fit devices:
- Custom foot orthotics
- Custom and Prefabricated Ankle Braces (for conditions such as Arthritis, Ankle deformities or Drop Foot)
- Walking boots
- Knee braces (for conditions such as Arthritis, knee sprains, post operative recovery)
- KAFO (Knee Ankle Foot Orthosis; for conditions such as hemiplegia, MS, CVA)
- Back braces, custom and prefabricated (for conditions such as back pain, fractures or scoliosis)
- Shoulder and Elbow Orthoses
- Cervical collars
- Partial foot prosthesis
- Post-operative prosthetic devices (IPOP)
- Below knee and Above knee prostheses
- Below and Above elbow arm prostheses
- Prosthetic supplies: shrinkers &s Liners
- Diabetic/Orthopedic shoes
- Compression garments